I am back from Japan, recovering from Jet Lag and trying to get back into the swing of things.
This week happens to be the third week in September, so I’ve put together a linklist of what I’ve come across over the past month. It’s good to be back in the States, but I miss Japan and its quirkiness.
As usual, this week’s links are Project Management, Personal Effectiveness and Fun.
- Stakeholder Adventure Maps
- The Yellow Brick Road: What do your stakeholders expect?
- Top Five Communication Skills for Project Managers
- Great Project Managers: Part 4 Disciplined Thoughts
- Corporate Conscience
- 10 Ways to Earn the Respect of Others
- How To Eat The Elephant (Problem Solving Tips)
- Leading a Balanced Life
- Contact Lenses to make your eyes look like Anime Characters
- The 6502 Microprocessor Turns 35
- Twitter and Osama Bin Laden
- Jupiter Making It’s Closest Orbit to the Earth since 1963
- Password Advice From the Father of the Firewall
That’s all I have for this month. Leave me a comment, send me a tweet. My id is jgodfrey.