If you’re new here, the third week of every month, I pull together all the links that I’ve run into since last month that made me think or laugh.
This week’s Bug on Windshield links are related to: Personal Effectiveness, Project Management, and Fun
- Want to be Real: Start Subtracting
- Success in Five Words. Success in Nineteen Words
- The Asshole Test and How to Get on the Most Liked List
- How to be a Continuous Learner
- How to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed
- Cool Tool: Checkvist
- Technical Debt
- Top 10 Tips for Keeping PMO Passion Alive
- To India, an apology
- Top 10 Reasons to Love Agile Testing
- Agile Leadership: Methodology Ain’t Enough
- Scrum: A Framework for (Finding) Failure
- A Quality Professional’s Holiday Wish List
- Root Cause Analysis: Addressing Some Limitations of the 5 Whys
- The Next New Thing is Here
- Romance Flowchart: When Not to Use Your IPhone
- Octopus Robot
- Toyota’s New Winglet
- Top 5 Japanese Gadgets from Thanko
- Neil Diamond Sings the Chanukah Song by Adam Sandler
That’s all I have for this week. As this is the last Bug on the Windshield post for this year, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah or Kwanzaa. Peace.
If you have a question or comment, post one here or send me a tweet. My id is jgodfrey.