It’s the third week of the month again.
If you’re new here, the third week of every month, I pull together all the links that I’ve run into since last month that made me think or laugh.
This week’s Bug on Windshield links are related to: Personal Effectiveness, Project Management, and Fun
- 25 Free Lifelong Learning Resources
- Managing Personal Effectiveness by Building a list
- Personal Responsibility: Christopher Avery
- How to Take Action on What You Read
- How to Write in a Journal Effectively
- Kaizen by Inspiration is not Kaizen
- The Right Information for the Right People
- Agile Tips: Coaching Self-Organizing Teams
- Four Reasons to Use Fishbone Diagrams
- Agile Word Association Game
- Agile is Micromanagement
- Learning Games for Change
- Portrait of the Screaming Philosopher
- Cats for Gold
- Game: Cursor 10
- Game: Kilowatt – Harder than it looks
Wait for it – the ads abound for free games
- Cool Japanese Barcodes
That’s it for this month. Leave me a comment, send me a tweet, my id is jgodfrey.